CCRSB students shine at Regional Science Fairs
Eight students off to Canada-Wide Science Fair!
CCRSB extends congratulations to the over 230 students who competed in two regional science fairs at the end of March. Students at both the Chignecto-East Regional Science Fair and the Chignecto-West Regional Science Fair wowed the judges with their research, creativity and passion for learning.
The eight students competing at the Canada-Wide Science Fair in Montreal this week are as follows:
- Emma-Lee Rhyno, Wiggling Towards a Pollution Solution - Hants East Rural High
- Harishtaa Prithiviraj, Aromatherapy delays progression of neuro-degenerative diseases - Cobequid Educational Centre
- Hannah Parks, Breathe In/Breathe Out - North Nova Education Centre
- Maria Duynisveld, Something in the Way They Moove - Pugwash District High School
- Marika Schenkels, Balanced Learning: Yoga for Academic Performance - South Colchester Academy
- Megan Fraser, The Science of Seaweed - Northumberland Regional High School
- Olivia Merlin, Building A More Ergonomic Keyboard - Pugwash District High School
- Viraji Rupasinghe, Exploring the harmful effects of Bisphenol S - Cobequid Education Center
Click here to read the full list of award-winners from Chignecto-East.
Click here to read the full list of award-winners from Chignecto-West.
Chignecto-West Science Fair finalists.
Chignecto-East Science Fair winners, all grades.