Registration dates for the 2018-2019 school year for existing Pre-Primary sites within Chignecto-Central Regional School Board (CCRSB) have been announced. Please see below for dates and times of registration for existing Pre-Primary locations:
- Hilden Elementary School: January 26th, 9:00 to 1:00
- Bible Hill Consolidated Elementary School: January 29th, 9:00 to 12:30
- Trenton Elementary School: January 30th, 8:30 to 12:00
- New Glasgow Academy: February 1st, 9:30 to 12:30
- Shubenacadie District Elementary: February 2nd, 8:45 to 10:45
- Junction Road Elementary School (Serves Springhill Community): February 6th, 9:00 to 12:00
- West Highlands Elementary School (Amherst): February 8th, 9:30 to 12:30
- North River Elementary School: February 12th, 9:30 to 12:30
Parents/guardians must bring their child’s birth certificate, provincial health card and proof of address, to registration. If the registration date has passed, please contact Pre-Primary Program Manager, Nicki Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pre-Primary program is voluntary and is open to all children who are at least four years old by December 31st, 2018 and live within school catchment. Children can only attend the Pre-Primary program for one year.