Nova Scotia SSP Student Survey
The Nova Scotia SSP Student Survey is NOW OPEN (Grades 4 to 12)
This anonymous school improvement survey is for CCRCE students in Grade 4-12 only. Questions on the survey relate to students’ experiences in school as well as to their overall health and well-being. Student responses will assist school improvement efforts related to Student Well-Being as well as Student Achievement in Literacy and Mathematics.
SSP Student Survey
SSP Student Survey (Assistive Technology Version)
A few additional details:
- The survey is only accessible on devices in schools.
- Students should only complete the survey once.
- It may take between 30-45 minutes to complete the survey.
- The survey will be open until May 17.
- Schools will receive their survey reports before the end of the school year.
For survey technical support, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any other questions regarding the survey, please contact either CCRCE Regional SSP Consultant Kelly Brown (BrownKL@ccrce.ca) or Andrew Francis (FrancisA@ccrce.ca). Alternatively, contact CCRCE Assessment Coordinator Aaron Callaghan (CallaghanA@ccrce.ca).