The 2022 NS SSP Student Survey Is NOW OPEN (Grades 4 To 12)
The Department of Education and Early Childhood Development has engaged Narrative Research to conduct the online survey. This anonymous school improvement survey is for CCRCE students in Grade 4-12 only. Questions on the survey relate to students’ experiences in school as well as to their overall health and well-being. Student responses will assist school improvement efforts related to Student Well-Being and Student Achievement.
SSP Student Survey: http://studentsuccessns.ca
A few additional details:
- The survey is only accessible on devices in schools.
- Students should only complete the survey once.
- It may take between 40-50 minutes to complete the survey.
- The survey will be open May 2 – May 13.
- School reports will be provided to schools in June in preparation for the 2022/2023 school year.
For survey technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact SSP Consultants Sarah Deveau (DeveauSE@ccrce.ca) or Adam Hinton (HintonA@ccrce.ca) or Assessment Coordinator Kelly Brown (BrownKL@ccrce.ca).