CCRCE's December Monthly Report
We are pleased to share our December Monthly Report. You will notice this report is being released now, rather than in December. This was to ensure we could include a look back at the learning experiences in schools in December and showcase the unique opportunity our staff experienced last week to prepare for the remainder of the school year.
Inside this issue, you will find:
- Transforming a Traditional Mathematics Classroom into a Thinking Classroom
- Building a Community on Students’ Strengths
- A Week of Professional Learning for staff
- Bringing it Home: The benefit of reading to and with children
- Examples of learning opportuities in our schools
To read these stories and more, visit December Monthly Report.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our students and staff members' amazing work!