CCRCE's October Monthly Report
We are proud to share with you our 2019 October Monthly Report. Every month we create a summary of the upcoming news and priorities of CCRCE and the amazing teaching and learning happening in our schools.
Inside the October 2019 issue you will find:
- Celebrating Mi’kmaq History Month
- Our System Improvement Plan Updates
- Why teachers greet students at the classroom door?
- What is Small Group Instruction?
- Shifting Our Approach and Seeing Results in Mathematics
- Health & Education: Working Together
- New to CCRCE- Text Notifications for Inclement Weather
- What’s New in Education across Nova Scotia?
- Inside Our Schools
To read these stories and much more, visit: https://www.ccrce.ca/monthly-report-october-2019